What is Long-Term Airport Parking
Guests of The Parking Spot enjoy the peace of mind they get from knowing their vehicle is securely parked no matter how long the stay. We welcome stays of any length. When our guests ask about “long term airport parking,” they are referring to stays longer than 2 days and expect an airport shuttle to transfer them to the terminal.
Our customers’ average stay is nearly 5 days, but many guests stay only a single day; some may stay for 4 weeks or more. Just use our handy airport parking cost calculator to determine the cost of your reservation options.
If you manage a fleet of vehicles for a company our business team can help arrange for long-term storage for multiple vehicles. For example, during the pandemic, our parking lots stored idle delivery and rental vehicles. We have also helped car dealerships and rental businesses.
Airport Parking Choices at The Parking Spot
- Covered Parking - "covered" means different things depending on the location.
- Valet Parking - You deserve the ultimate in service.
- EV Charging - The world is moving to electric vehicles.
- Long Term Airport Parking - What do we mean by "long term?"
- Short Term/ Overnight Parking - What do we mean by "short term?"
- Premium Parking - The Parking Spot's highest level of service.
- Pay Now/ Pay Later - Maximum flexibility or maximum savings - you choose!
More information on airport parking types, help and support
You can find additional information and help on our customer support site.