What is Short Term Airport Parking?
Short-term parking is parking for a single day or a few hours. The Parking Spot “per day” parking rates are based on 24-hour periods. For example, you may stay with us for 4 hours or 20 hours and it will be considered a one-day stay. Short-term parking with an airport garage will typically be more expensive than off-site parking like The Parking Spot. Long-term parking refers to stays longer than one day. Everyone gets the same first-class hospitality no matter the length of your stay.
Though the airport garage is located closer to the terminals, The Parking Spot will provide you with a friendly shuttle ride to your terminal and assist you with your luggage.
What is Overnight Airport Parking?
Overnight parking lasts for a night or more. Overnight parking may be a cheaper rate than short-term parking.
The Parking Spot does not have separate daily and overnight facilities. Everyone gets the same high-quality service and security. Airport managed overnight lots are located further from the airport terminals than hourly lots.
If you are parking for a day trip or for a quick overnight, check out our price calculator for pricing.
More information on airport parking types, help and support
You can find additional information and help on our customer support site.
Airport Parking Choices at The Parking Spot
- Covered Parking - "covered" means different things depending on the location.
- Valet Parking - You deserve the ultimate in service.
- EV Charging - The world is moving to electric vehicles.
- Long Term Airport Parking - What do we mean by "long term?"
- Short Term/ Overnight Parking - What do we mean by "short term?"
- Premium Parking - The Parking Spot's highest level of service.
- Pay Now/ Pay Later - Maximum flexibility or maximum savings - you choose!