Airport Parking with Electric Vehicle Charging
The Parking Spot remains committed to sustainability in all areas of our business. We have started to deploy electric and green technology shuttles to reduce our carbon footprint and recapture solar energy on some of our carports. Electric vehicles are the future of private transportation and we are already meeting those needs with Electric Charging stations in many of our airport parking facilities.
The power provided varies by facilities and sometimes even within the same lot depending on what is available.
- Level 3 Charging is not available at The Parking Spot, since most of our guests park for a few days instead of A few hours. However, as we introduce electric shuttles more in the future, we are investigating adding this service.
- Level 2 Charging uses a standard 240-volt outlet and is available widely at several off-site airport parking sites. Level 2 brings a vehicle to full charge in 10 to 12 hours and is ideal for all but the shortest of stays.
- Level 1 Charging uses a standard household 120-volt outlet. We can fully charge your vehicle in 24 hours which is perfect for your business or vacation flight. You can return to a fully charged vehicle.
EV charging is available at these The Parking Spot locations:
- Austin East (premium parking),
- Baltimore West (uncovered parking)
- Charlotte (premium covered parking),
- Hartford (with valet),
- Nashville (with valet),
- LAX Century (with valet),
- Salt Lake City (premium covered parking)
- St. Louis East (premium parking).
Airport Parking Choices at The Parking Spot
- Covered Parking - "covered" means different things depending on the location.
- Valet Parking - You deserve the ultimate in service.
- EV Charging - The world is moving to electric vehicles.
- Long Term Airport Parking - What do we mean by "long term?"
- Short Term/ Overnight Parking - What do we mean by "short term?"
- Premium Parking - The Parking Spot's highest level of service.
- Pay Now/ Pay Later - Maximum flexibility or maximum savings - you choose!
More Reservation information, help and support
You can find additional information and help on our customer support site.