How our Travel Experts Reduce Air Travel Expense
For many, business travel is a part of the job and depending on the frequency of travel, expenses can easily start to skyrocket. Here are a few ways travel managers can save on employee travel spend:
Sometimes last minute business trips are unavoidable, but making sure your employees are booking travel ahead of time can end up saving hundreds of dollars. According to Concur, booking flights at least 15 days in advance ensures the best deals for employees. After that timeframe, the cost will begin to rise sharply.
At the Parking Spot, our prices are always lower than parking at the airport but our spots are limited, especially during the holidays. So reserve your spot today!
Travel Reward Programs
One of the easiest ways employees can save on business travel is through reward programs. Encouraging employees to register with reward programs benefits both the company and the employee by scoring big savings and extra perks.
With The Spot Club tiered loyalty program, guests benefit from waived reservation fees, corporate discounts, can redeem Spot Club points for rewards, and more.
Many times we think about reducing cost when it comes to flights, hotels and car rentals. However, how the employee gets to the airport is often overlooked. Depending on the city, getting to the airport can be a challenge. Not to mention if an employee travels often, taking a car service or parking on-airport can be a costly option.
Luckily, with 38 locations at 22 different airports across the country, parking at the Parking Spot can save employees an average of 38% versus parking at the airport and even more for corporate partnerships.
Looking to get set up with our corporate account program? Click here and someone from our team will reach out. Start driving savings to your managed travel program with the Parking Spot today!
More Advice from Travel Tips by The Parking Spot
If you travel for business, take a look at the business travel advice collected from our veteran road warriors. You should also sign up for the Spot Club to be notified of sales and discounts.
- Our travel experts collected a list of the best airports for business travelers.
- Road warriors know how tough it is getting through security and baggage claim. Here are some tips for efficient packing for air travel.
- Tax credits, credit card points, and other business travel discount plans contribute to keeping travel budgets in line.
- International travelers know TSA Trusted Traveler plans can help smooth the way through airports.
- What time, day, or month is the best time to fly? Find out now.
- Review your parking etiquette
- Still more money saving flying hacks. Bon voyage!